What access do I have with a 80 hour per month membership?
- With the 80 hour membership, you can use both of our locations (although you will need to select one main location when signing up for this membership). You have 24/7 access from Monday to Sunday for up to 80 hours per calendar month.
Is a deposit required?
- An 80 hour membership requires an upfront one-time deposit. The deposit is equivalent to the cost of 1 month’s membership and we will hold this for the duration of your membership. If and when you choose to cancel, we will refund the deposit within 30 days following your final day of membership.
Can I roll over my hours if I don’t use them up?
- Membership hours for 40 hour memberships and 80 hour memberships do not roll-over but refresh at the beginning of each month.
Are there any additional benefits included with this membership?
- With this membership you will have access to unlimited tea and coffee, unlimited WIFI, our members portal, a community of 1000+ members via our Slack channels, our member only events and additional perks including free dog walks, discounted massages and monthly offers with local brands and businesses. Additionally, you can book a desk or phone booth in advance through the members portal, and enjoy discounts on all of our meeting rooms and event spaces.
Can I pause my membership?
- Yes, you can pause your membership for 1-3 months at a time. During this time, you will still have access to the members portal, Slack, and member events. However, access to the physical space is not permitted. Please note that we require 30-days written notice to action a pause, and a £9 + VAT per month administration fee will be charged.
What is the cancellation period for memberships?
- Each membership is purchased on a monthly rolling basis. We require 30 days written notice in order to cancel your membership as per our Terms and Conditions.
Can I take calls in the space?
- Yes, we have phone booths available for you to take private calls. Some can be booked through the PLATF9RM app, while others are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Can I share my membership with someone else?
- At this stage, we do not offer shared memberships.
Can I bring a guest in to the space?
- Each member is more than welcome to bring in a guest for up to 1 hour free of charge. If your guest chooses to stay longer than 1 hour, they will need to purchase a day pass to work in the space.
Do you have lockers available?
- We have lockers available in both of our locations. These lockers are available to rent for those who have PLATF9RM memberships. If you are interested in purchasing a locker in addition to your membership, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I bring my dog in to the space?
- You are more than welcome to bring your dog into the space. All that we ask is that they are kept on a lead at all times and that all four paws are kept on the floor!
Are there any parking facilities available at your locations?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any of our own parking facilities at either of our locations. However, our Brighton site has an NCP car park next door to it, and there are a variety of car parks surrounding our Hove site to choose from.